Saturday, January 3, 2009

Getting caught up in the New Year.

I finally made a photo album of some good photos from the rafting school. My parents, Myra and Erik all came down for the holidays and we spent the last two weeks touring the south island of New Zealand (we'll post more details and pictures soon). And Perin and I are heading to Cairns, Australia for a week in sun to put the finishing touches on our holiday break. We'll post much more once we get back and in the new year.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Rafting Photos

2 comments:

Goodrich Not The Tire said...

I love the photos guys! I am interested to know though, who started rafting first? Perin or Paul...I vaguely remember some horror story of you guys rafting with Josh and Barri, but I am not sure when it became an interest, and was it a common interest for you guys or did one of you bring it to the table? Looking at the photos, I realized how hard core you guys are with it and wondered. xoxo - Kimi

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and have an awesome time in Australia!