Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Techno Bum

While my post does not include any exciting Asian adventures, I thought I would share a quick note on what I am calling the "techno bum".

Today, as I headed across the city I saw a bum, clothed only in a ratty blanket. His hair amess, no shoes, no shirt and I'm hoping, though I didn't check, that he was wearing underwear. But the difference between him and other bums was that along with his impoverished garbs, lack of home and general "mentally insane nature" he was listening to a bright and shiny iPod.

Yes, you read that correctly, no clothes, no shoes, but he had his music!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats exactly what i would have if i ever become homeless. Ipod rocks
dj

Anonymous said...

if i had to choose between shoes and ipod - id go barefoot